Milestone Group PLC (“Milestone” or the “Company”), the AIM quoted (AIM: MSG) provider of digital media and technology solutions, announces its half yearly report for the six months ended 31 March 2012.
- Revenues in the six month period of £544,686 (six months to 31 March 2011: £18,731)
- Revenues in the 1st half of the year exceed those generated by Oil Productions Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Milestone acquired in August 2011, in the whole of the prior year, further demonstrating the group synergies and growth potential of the acquisition
- Net liabilities at 31 March 2012 reduced to £311,786 (31 March 2011: £443,946; 30 September 2011: £462,394)
- Appointment of Anthony Sanders to the Board as Technical and Development Director
- Oil Productions Ltd continues to work with Nissan’s luxury brand, Infiniti
- £553,430 of new funds raised by way of a placing during the period and a further £258,570 raised post period end – the last £750,000 was raised at a significant premium to existing market price
- Re-brand complete and new website launched post period end www.milestonegroup.co.uk
Deborah White, Chief Executive, said:
“The acquisition of FEDS and Oil Productions in August 2011 has allowed Milestone to fully position itself as a media and technology solutions provider. We are pleased to report that the Company had six month revenues of over £0.5m demonstrating the early signs of Milestone’s growth potential.”
To read the complete statement, please download the PDF by clicking on this link.